The Shoreline team takes the safety of our clients, employees, and the project as a whole very seriously, which is why we have implemented our own safety program that exceeds OSHA standards. A major part of creating a safe environment is preventing accidents, inspecting equipment continuously, and making sure all employees have the proper safety equipment and encouraging constant communication during all phases of a project. Our EMR rating is currently .67 and continues to drop, due to our safe work practices. Read more about Shoreline's safety culture below.
Employee-developed Safety Culture:
- Safety, health, and environmental task are the responsibility and top priorities of every team member.
- Continuous training, observation, coaching, and reinforcement. This includes site safety inspections.
- An effective substance abuse program.
- A comprehensive written safety program.
- Emergency Crisis Management Team Program
- Accountability for safety and health performance at every level.
- Team members complete a Job Safety Analysis form prior to performing the project/task.
- Weekly safety toolbox talks.
- A company safety committee.
- NFPA 70E Electrical Safety Programs
- Hazardous Communications/GHS
- Fall Protection & Fall Prevention Programs
- First Aid CPR/AED Certified
- Aerial Lift Safety
- Intensive Incident reporting/Investigation procedures
- Lock-out/ Tag-out procedures
- OSHA 10 & 30-Hour Construction Safety-trained